Sunday, July 22, 2018

Happy Anniversary Wishes to my Husband

Have a beautiful day, because I’ll have one just thinking of you.

humorous anniversary wishesYou made me one happy girl many years ago. I’d like to return the favor on our big day.

formal birthday wishes for boss  

We may not be newlyweds anymore but we’re doing a great job of fooling the rest of ‘em.


This day God blessed my with a best friend, soul mate and the love of my life.

I am so glad you’re a part of my life.

I’d marry you all over again – if just for the honeymoon!

You’re my best friend – always have been and always will be. Happy anniversary to my Hunk!

wedding anniversary message for a friend   

I am so thankful to be able to share my life with you.

I can’t imagine living my life without you by my side.

Our wedding was many years ago, but the celebration continues to this day.

I could very easily get lost in your beautiful blue eyes.

Love our laughter, our joy, our life. I love you.

happy birthday wishes for best friend 

The words, “I love you” can be said in so many different ways but it can never be said enough. I love you.

I love you more than I ever thought possible.

goodnight wishes for my lovely bf


I love you to bits. Piece yourself together and come give me a kiss to celebrate our anniversary.

As Sam Cooke said, “You send me.” Let’s celebrate.

Wishing you a happy anniversary and sealing it with a kiss.


You had me at “Hi.”

To my love, Happy Anniversary.

To quote Shakespeare, “It’s better to have loved and lost – wait, let me change that: It’s better to have loved.

good morning love quotes for my wife 

My flame burns ever brighter for you. Happy Anniversary!

You’ve always made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I’m forever grateful.

I don’t want to even think about the grim reality of where I’d be without you.

You mean the most to me!

1 comment: